In this episode of ECITV Michael Bias joins us again for the whole show. We discuss new product/industry news, a job that’s up for grabs at BMX International, and cancelled events. We also discuss Alloy vs Carbon rims in the Bias Opinion.
Show Us Ya Bike will change to being run every second week and will return next week, get your entries in at ecitv.com.au/bike
GENERAL DISCUSSION (JUMP TO 0:33)
- Answer tapered fork with 20 mm dropout in Matte black
- Tioga EVO pivotal saddle 100g seat with the flexibility of running your own pivotal post
- WIAWIS frames and forks will be available in Australia soon
- We got confirmation that Profile’s AC-2 hub will have a redesigned Titanium axle and driver
- The classic ACS Z-Mags are now discontinued
- BMX International are on Seek with a Customer Service and Warehousing Representative job
- Victorian State championships
- World Championships
- Queensland State Championships will be moved from Ipswich BMXQ are looking for a suitable replacement venue
BIAS OPINION (JUMP TO 17:35)
We talk to Michael Bias about Alloy vs Carbon rims and it blew out to a whole lot more about wheels, tire pressures, etc
BLOOPERS (JUMP TO 33:19)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this episode and a special thanks to Answer BMX, ECI BMX, bmxultra.com and Supercross BMX Australia for their ongoing support. A massive shout out to our subscribers.
Got some feedback?
We’d love to hear from you! Good or bad, as Gary says we’re big boys, we can take it. Email email@example.com
Like what you see?
Make sure you show your love, like it, comment, subscribe, and share it with your friends